Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2012

Animes :)

Hey guys,
Today I´ve watched a Anime called "Gantz". I really like animes , but the last time I haven´t seen one , because I haven´t found one , which I liked. Gantz is a very cool anime , I think the genre is splatter or action , but its also very emotional . I´ve really enjoyed it . There many animes I like , but I have no one to talk about that , so theres also no one , which can I ask for animeadvices.

The endingsong from "Gantz" I also really like. Its called Bonnie pink - Last kiss , later a friend of mine , found a male version , which is a little bit better as the original , I post it , so you can check it out.



Have a nice day guys,

Tom

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hello! My name's Alyse. I saw you on Daphne's blog saying that you're going to Japan too! :D

    It seems you and I have our hearts set on Japan! I'm going to school in the fall to learn Japanese and my goal is to live and work in Japan too!

    Let's be blog friends?

    I don't really go crazy over anime, so I can't comment on this. :P I never liked it much.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Heehee, oops. It seems I got your comment mixed with another person's. XD Still, though. I will follow your blog. :P

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey ,
    thanks for your comment Alyse =) I also wanna travel to japan with a friend of mine , she wrote in her blog about it (here is the link , so you can check it out : http://ultrakawaiinanalife.blogspot.com/). Nice to hear that you follow my blog =) , I also keep an Eye on your Blog =)

    AntwortenLöschen