Montag, 2. Januar 2012

Happy new year everyone :D

Hey guys,
I was the last days very busy and so i dont had the chance to make a new post - sorry for that.
Yesterday I made a party at my home , there were many things to do .... to many things =D.
But actually it was a really nice party , a little bit to long but nice :). So i had promised to post my resolutions for 2012 and here it comes :)

1. get more independence . This year i get my graduation and i´ll study or make a apprenticeship , so the chance to become independently is there :)

2. i wanna have more success in sport


3.I hope my relationship and my friendships are not gonna break . 2011 I was a very social guy and i enjoyed my relationship and my friendshipes very much , i think this point is the most important point for me .

So guys , have you any resolutions for 2012 ? tell me if you have some of them :) 

The next time , i´ll make some reviews about books or movies , mabye also music . If you miss something in my blog , tell me please :) 

Happy new year to all of you , 

Tom

1 Kommentar: