Freitag, 6. Januar 2012

Music Review

Hey Guys,
Today I wanna make a Music Review , because I had no other idea =D . I´ll introduce you 2 Bands , which I really enjoy.

First One is : We are the Ocean 

I discovered this band in 2009 ,I think. I like the sound of the this band , specially the clear voice of the singer.
The genre of this type of music is Post Hardcore , maybe one of you guys enjoy it :)

I also like the Bassline of this song.

The second Band is : Deaf Havana


I discovered this Band last year and with the first song , I become a fan of them. I think they´re relatively unknown , I dont know why , I think they´re really talented . I´ll post you the song , which i also firstly heared from them , this song is with a second singer which left the band , but I think its a great song , with a really strange title =D

 


I know this type of music , is not so popular . But maybe someone of you guys like it =)

Have a nice day,

Tom

1 Kommentar: